Saturday, December 26, 2009

Would you rather have: small to medium pouty lips or big thick lips?

which do you prefer?Would you rather have: small to medium pouty lips or big thick lips?
small to medium. i have big lips and i hate them!!!! Would you rather have: small to medium pouty lips or big thick lips?
Mine are little. I really don't mind them at all. I have that dumb bow-lip thing, but hey, what can you do?


But what I really love is that I have a beauty spot on my upper lip. I think its the cutest thing ever, not to be vain. :] I've never seen anyone with one, actually.
i have like, medium big


so im pretty happy





hawaiian lips are so pretty though


they are like, pushed back


I LOVE IT!
medium, pouty lips :]


Kissable but attainable :]
medium to big thick lips

No comments:

Post a Comment