Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Should i use carmex or vaseline tubed chap stick stuff to moustirize my lips? Which works better?

i use Vaseline because it helps heal chaped lips faster and it stays on for a while.Should i use carmex or vaseline tubed chap stick stuff to moustirize my lips? Which works better?
Carmex can work well, but its addicting, so once it wears off you're lips will get even more chapped than it was before. I would stick to the Vaseline tubed chap stick, I use it before I go to sleep. Make sure its got some SPF in it, if you walk in the sun and it doesn't, it can cause your lips to burn.Should i use carmex or vaseline tubed chap stick stuff to moustirize my lips? Which works better?
Straight vaseline for moisturization would work better, but if you have some dry skin that you want to exfoliate/remove then carmex works well because it has salicylic acid which will slough off the dry, peeling skin.
I like the regular-flavored Chap Stick. Carmex has a really strange taste, but the Chap Stick brand makes my lips really soft.
I like carmex and the one that comes in the little pink thing. I think it's called daily lip something... Or even better, the burts bees.
I use Vaseline for my chapped lips. I think you should use vaseline it works really well.
Vaseline, Keeps your lips moistuerrised for longer
vaseline i use, but did you know its made from petrol???!!! sticking that on my lips all the time sounds lovely
Vaseline works better and it heals lips faster
Vaseline always works for me
Carmex for me.
the thing that works best for me is soft lips.. best thing ever!
Carmex......it kindda stinks though!
vaselline is best

No comments:

Post a Comment