Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My lips get really sore as I work outside. Any good creams that work......FOR MEN! Nothing coloured or scented

And t make the women laugh! I asked my girlfriend what I should put on my lips. She suggested duct tape!! :-xMy lips get really sore as I work outside. Any good creams that work......FOR MEN! Nothing coloured or scented
Hahaha! I like your girlfriend!!!





Well, CarMex works the best (not scented or colored). But you can also use a coco butter based lotion. My boyfriend uses lotion on his lips. He says the carmex looks glossy. I can't see any glossiness, I say. He says it FEELS glossy, therefore it looks glossy. Wish I had some duct tape.





CarMex, Chapstick, lotion.





Have fun!My lips get really sore as I work outside. Any good creams that work......FOR MEN! Nothing coloured or scented
Berts bees is good, or plain ole vaseline!!
Chapstick.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment or Kiehl's Lip Balm #1.





Avoid products w/ mint, camphor or salicylic acid. These ingredients will irritate your lips in the long run.
Good ol' Vaseline!
I have to agree with some previous answers.. I work outside in the freezing cold occasionally and I use Bert's Bees or Vaseline. Just remember to reapply frequently..
Berts Bees. It works wonders and my husband loves it during the winter
Recoments ayurvedic oil bath daily.
if they are sore they may be getting sunburned. Find a chapstick with SPF in it (easy to find) and make sure you continue to re apply throughout the day.
Carmex...if you can still find it. Works great for both men and women!
Vaseline or anything for chapped lips. Lipsil? Colourless and odourless.
The best product I have ever used is Blistex. It does smell though, but I slather it on at night..by the morning..my lips are normal.
If you dont want to use anything that you would have to buy in the makeup isle, you should try dabbing a little olive oil on your lips. I promise, they will be soft as a baby's in a few days. you can also try Vaseline.

No comments:

Post a Comment