Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is with the puckering lips and peace signs? For those of you asking the ';Am I pretty?'; questions....

I have seen a lot of the, ';Am I pretty?'; questions, and I have noticed a lot of the pictures are of girls puckering their lips, and/or giving peace signs......Why?What is with the puckering lips and peace signs? For those of you asking the ';Am I pretty?'; questions....
lol they think its cool, their to young to be posting pictures of themselves, and their insecure


but thats just my guess ;]What is with the puckering lips and peace signs? For those of you asking the ';Am I pretty?'; questions....
It's just a pose people like. i have a friend who doesn't have one picture where shes puckering her lips. lol
Myspace(:


thta wat everyone doesss


helllooo.


but its kinda getting old now.


well peace signs
lol. i smile in my pictures. i hate the kissy lips and peace signs, too many of them. I mean it used to be cute, but now its just annoying! some people do it cause they hate their smile, but I think its dumb. Even if they have bad teeth or something, you should still flash a big smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment