Saturday, December 26, 2009

If Smiling is the second best thing you can do with your lips, Then what comes as First?










Poll:





juicy lips or juicy appleIf Smiling is the second best thing you can do with your lips, Then what comes as First?
Kissing the juicy lip, definately I think Talkiong is out but I can't get by without the lip. but first is laugh but not in that contextual order. I guess its random? You think? I cant I ve been up all night. not all night but had a hard time getting restedIf Smiling is the second best thing you can do with your lips, Then what comes as First?
Kissing





Poll : Juicy apple
;) kinky...
Kissing
kisskisskisss
Kissing. Give me juicy lips any day.
Kissing you lol











juicy lips
pouting


lol





juicy lips
talk!


Poll: juicy lips!
kiss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment