Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any home remedies for chap lips?

I can't go to the store,and I don't have any chap stick.So is there any ingredients I can mix together or anything else that will make my lips soft??Any home remedies for chap lips?
Try olive oil, coconut oil or jojoba oil.Any home remedies for chap lips?
Vaseline is the most natural moisturizer, free of chemicals. I buy a little tube that fits in my purse...It lasts longer than anything else! You can use it anywhere on your body that's extra dry, like your cuticles or in the crease on the side of your nose. It's the best thing out there, and so cheap!
Chuck the petroleum based products. They only make the problem worse in the long run. Use a soft toothbrush to gently remove the loose skin and apply a little oil. If you have castor oil that works best.
try blistex!


just keep on replying and they won't be chapped by tomorrow morning!
There are some things that you can do for soft lips listed here: http://beauty-fitnesstips.blogspot.com/
apply cream that forms as a layer on the top of milk
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment