Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i make my lips permanently black?

I am sure you can get em tattooed black but I am assuming that would hurt.How can i make my lips permanently black?
how weird - don't do anything extreme like that, as I'm sure a few years down the line, you'll regret it and wont be able to change it. lipstick was made to come off and reapply to keep it fresh, so just buy one of those long wearing lipsticks.How can i make my lips permanently black?
u want black lips?? but why?? my upper lip is black in colour and i always wish i can get it lighter - to a brown colour or something (as my complexion is dark).





Lets have a trade off - if ur lips are red / pink / brown, then lets exchange ;-)
try any permanent market or get ur self plastic surgery or get it tattooed
Lip stain, but I think it comes off eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment