Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When your having a convorsation with a guy (your the girl) and he is starring at your lips what does it mean?

Well i was chatting with a guy in my class about the hw and all he did was stare at my lips. Whats it mean? THANKS :]When your having a convorsation with a guy (your the girl) and he is starring at your lips what does it mean?
They like how they look and they want to kiss them. When your having a convorsation with a guy (your the girl) and he is starring at your lips what does it mean?
When I stare at my girl's lips, it's because I like the way her lips move when she says certain words. It's cute.
lol ive noticed that me and my ex did it- whenever she did it i knew a kiss was coming...





or maybe u have nice lips?
i'd say their thinking bout u, think ur hot etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment