Saturday, December 26, 2009

At what age, did you realize, you shouldn't move your lips when you talk to yourself?

I guess I never learned that. People still think I'm talking to them when I talk out loud to myself.At what age, did you realize, you shouldn't move your lips when you talk to yourself?
And when did that become the rule? You shouldn't cross the street without looking for traffic, you shouldn't drive east bound in the west bound lane. You move your lips if you want to, that's up to you.At what age, did you realize, you shouldn't move your lips when you talk to yourself?
49 years, eight months, 17 days, 14 hours, 48 minutes and 32 seconds.


Doin' it all my life, probably won't stop now.
I found I could read faster if I didn't move my lips. I really don't remember EVER moving my lips when I read.
Like when I was 15?





I found out that it makes me look like an idiot if I actually speak to myself. That's why I speak it in my heart.
Ohhhhhhhhh,You mean it's not allowed?Well I have been doing it for ages!
Are you saying that i shouldn't ????

No comments:

Post a Comment