Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Patch of dryish skin on my lips?

I just started developing this patch of dry wrinkly skin on my lips. It doeesn't feel like regular chapped lips because it's only one spot and i've been putting chapstick on religiously. and i thought maybe I was rubbing my lips together too much but it's once again only one part of my upper lip. Any ideas what it could be?Patch of dryish skin on my lips?
It's all a part of growing up. Nothing to worry about. Unless...





Nah, it's probably cool.





Probably.





I'd check with a doctor, though.





A reputable one. Not like the one I went to. He gave me some gas and I woke up pregnant :'''''''(Patch of dryish skin on my lips?
You could have chapped lips and chap stick is not doing the trick. Chap stick never works for me. Try Bag Balm. You can get it at the Drug Store or the General Stores. Comes in a square tin can and last forever. It's used on farms for chapped cow udders, don't freak out, it's been used by women for years. It's the best.
don't lick it to make it moisturized because it will become more dry.





put vaseline on it whenever it feels dry. or go to the dermatologist if vaseline doesn't work.
idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment