Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make my lips look a little thinner?

http://i29.tinypic.com/xf3x2.jpgHow can I make my lips look a little thinner?
Gawjus lips....... Very kissable :P





xxHow can I make my lips look a little thinner?
Use a lip liner.





But I would suggest not to do anything with it. You're lips look hot that way.
dont mess with nothing...those are kissin lips, perfect for nibbling and sucking
just apply the lip liner..earth colour makes best...
dont be silly, girls would die to kiss those lips
love your lips! if youre still worried, DONT use liner. Liner is for people who want fuller and more defined lips. Never use anything glossy, which gives the illusion of fullness by reflecting light. other than that, LOVE EM.
Your lips look juicy.They look perfect on you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment