Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is so annoying, everytime my boss looks at me i'm licking my lips, its embarrassing?

its funny too, but it happens all the time, i feel awkward around him nowThis is so annoying, everytime my boss looks at me i'm licking my lips, its embarrassing?
use lipgloss or chapstick and stop licking your lips


hahahaha :DThis is so annoying, everytime my boss looks at me i'm licking my lips, its embarrassing?
I think you are saying that you are doing something that might be considered ';flirting'; with him. You are worried that he might think you are ';coming on'; to him.





Why not try to use a good lipstick, gloss, or Chap Stick. That might eliminate the need for you to lick your lips. Otherwise, try to be aware of the covert signals you are sending to him and do your best to stop them.
It sounds like you really need some lip balm. I hope your boss doen't take it the wrong way, you know? LOL
next time, give him a tongue waggle...see if you get a raise

No comments:

Post a Comment