Saturday, December 26, 2009

The skin around my lips are black.Is this a disease?

....but my hands, legs are brown and only the skin around my lips are black(the surroundings of my lips are black too) it looks as if like a moustach.Is it a disease?Is there any treatments?I was born with it.


Please dont give me any tips(I am requesting)Just answer my two Q please!The skin around my lips are black.Is this a disease?
you will recieve 30 answer,, now which one you believe??? its better to knock the doctors door........... anyway ... who kiss you tht way??? hahahaThe skin around my lips are black.Is this a disease?
no its not a disease.. skin around the lips needs more care beacuse its delicate and dry enough to get tan .... and if u suck ur lips ,u have to get rid of this habit...massage the skin with a good and rich spf moisturiser... sometimes threading also affect bad to delicate skin..try some other hair removing options beside threading.. u wil get the beter result in few days.. and apply honey on the tanned skin
no it is not a disease, and it is far more better to go see a docgtor, and i think apply lots of lip balm and lip protectors and stuff





hope it helps
not enough information
No. I think it's pigment.



R U a smoker?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment