Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Straight Men: would you kiss a transsexual Woman on the lips for 1,000,000 dollars?

I find this question offensive.





Are you implying that kissing a transwoman is such a horrific experience that a man needs to be PAID to do it?





Heads up, here; I've kissed several men, all completely voluntarily, and NONE of them needed to be bribed, or paid.





You seem to have some strange notions about the nature of transsexualism, or transsexual people; I suggest you do a little research, and find out out what the realities are.Straight Men: would you kiss a transsexual Woman on the lips for 1,000,000 dollars?
So, you had a preconceived notion of what men would say, and ask a stupid question to confirm your notion? Report Abuse
Straight Men: would you kiss a transsexual Woman on the lips for 1,000,000 dollars?
yes Darth, exactly. to make sure... dumb *** Report Abuse

***** yes!!!!!!!! i mean ur not rly losing anything cuz its not like shes gonna like u or somethin, and if she did shes be straight right? so obviosly i would. its pretty much saying to a girl would u kiss a gay guy
Unknowingly I already have, and I didn't receive anything in return except a little embarrassment after the fact :)
Yeahh deffiantely, bu tonly if i get paid afterwards, or before. Whatever is better.
I would perform ';rimming'; on a monkey for a million.
yes, I would kiss your dad, .....I mean mom, for $1,000,000.
nothin to do with the question but jus had to say your pretty daem hottt! ;) [if thats you in the pic]
definitly
As long as it has a nice rack yes.
HELL YEAH btw im a guy on ma sistaz account lol
i would kiss her for nothing if she was hot
only if i had to kiss her. nothing else
D*amn strait I would
I would do ANYTHING for that amount of money... and I mean ANYTHING!
I'd kiss his *** for that kind of money!
I'd do it for a 12 pack of Busch
yes
If I know for a fact I woulndt get sick or any diseases why not?
money down!!! *just a smack, ok?* lolz
any guy that answers this saying NO is lying
did you . and now your not getting paid. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment