Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How would you react if a complete stranger kissed you on the lips?

lets say he/she wasnt that good looking and they had bad breath.How would you react if a complete stranger kissed you on the lips?
haha!! id probably push him away, call the police and run away sreaming like a little girl............ or not lolHow would you react if a complete stranger kissed you on the lips?
he would first of all have to get close enough to me to kiss me and that would be hard to do if he stinks as you could smell him a mile off. but if he did manage it, it would get the biggest smack on the face, that he has ever experienced.
I had this happen to me, well almost i managed to turn my head. To be honest she was drunk so i just shrugged it off and carried on talking to my mates i was out with
well it would terrible if it was a first kiss then i would say ';use make up and use breath mints daily lol'; and then i would give her a angry look =) then i would walk off
Why ask this question? You know everyone's going to be offended by the situation. :S
Provided it's a girl I would be delighted to know that I ain't past it yet.(%26amp; sod the halitosis).
Call the local Community Psychiatric Nurse - anyone who chose to kiss me would need Sectioning!
oh man oh man but ithink i would be shocked and wont be able 2 say anything........but if i do it maybe something stupid as i am in shock,.......
Say ';what the F**K r u doin u weird a.s.s freak?';


or sumin like that if i dont faint from the bad smell
Well I don't really care about the not good looking part I'd just pass out! I'd just die! Ew.
maybe a punch! or a pushaway! ungood looking nvrmd but bad breath makes me sick!!
Doesn't matter what he looks like or how he smells he would get a slap across the face and hope I stop at that. lol
citizen's arrest :)
Smack them in the face, have them up for assault.
I would be furious,,and report him for assault
I would be really pissed off and slap them.
Say get the **** off me and hit him with a baseball bat =p


Nah seriously I have no clue.. slap him?





xx
Laugh it off...
Probably push them off me.... definitely I dont waste time on the ugly.
I'd instinctively knee him in the groin.
i would faint from the shock and stink probably
My girl friend always keep my lips in her purse. so no possibility.
I'd die
slap him
just slap him tight. so that he can see stars in daytime.....
stab them!
kick his ***!
slap him!!.....lol
I'd kick him/her in the groin.
I'd smile, then gag.
well, let's see....it would involve my fist and his face. Thats all i'll say.

No comments:

Post a Comment