Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get naturally smooth pink lips?

i use every kind of chapsticks.. and it still get dry and flaky.. and its turning dark.. how could i get my lips to be naturaly pinker and smooth out the wrinkles, so it look more puffier.How to get naturally smooth pink lips?
use a toothbrush to brush your lips with warm water. sleep with vaseline on your lips at night. do it for a week or two, and then maintain it with a lip plumping/collagen boosting lip balm from lo'real or revlon or any other big house.How to get naturally smooth pink lips?
Never use chapstick, thats a starter! Drink more water. Use a lip exfoliate. You can get them from the Body Shop. Also there's this stuff called Lipfusion that is the most amazing product I've ever used in my life. It plumps up your lips and is very moisturizing. I've had hangover dry horrible chapped lips and put this stuff on and within seconds it plumped them up and made them smooth! Cost a small fortune though. I think I payed 40 for mine and I've had it for a year and its only half gone. Alittle goes along ways. I guess now they have it in colors too, but I like the clear.
get some of the bonnie bell balms, they have a tint to them, and will give you some color.
use nivea lip care essential in comes in a blue tube ,,, it works great,, take it with you everywhere
This sounds funny, but it works! Put Vaseline on your lips, take an old toothbrush and brush your lips with warm water! It works SOO well! Also, there's a product called Satin Lips from Mary Kay, that's awesome too. Always make sure to put chapstick on throughout the day too, not just when your lips are dry. Good luck!
girl, no chapstick will ever do your lips a body good like 20 minutes in a steam room will. Try hit the steam room for 20 minutes every week...it not only will help with the cracks on your lips but will also help your pores to breath. As for the darknes, try Nuetrogena advanced solution for lips. They sell about $12-$17 at Walgreens or Safeway, etc. I swear, they work wonders...its like collegen without the knife!
keep ur lips moisturised all day long with petroleum jelly or shea butter. never use saliva to wet them. my lips used to go red and chap badly in winters when i was a kid. on going to a dermatolagist , i was told that i hv sum sort of intolerance (allergy) to my own saliva. try not to use too many cosmetics such as as liners %26amp; lipsticks. the only thing i use is a little gloss %26amp; my lips r always baby pink.
Chapstick!!!
I used to have the SAME exact problem with you! But then one day I found a tube of Clinique SuperBalm and my life wasn't the same from then on.





I have it in Clear and in Mango Tint. After I put it on (and RUB it in the lip area as well), my lips are soft, very smooth, and very shiny. They cost around $11-$12.50 but they're worth it! I tried using the Neosporin Lip Treatment before but it didn't work for me. I have also tried regular chapsticks and it seemed like they only coated my lips instead of truly softening them. I have tried almost every lip treatment on the block (yes, including MAC) but Clinique has done it for me.
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment