Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are you ever wrong to not kiss a hot guy on the lips??? Read the additional details down below, please!

I am currently 13 years old, and about two months before my b-day on June 13, when I was 12, I had an amazingly hot boyfriend(But the only problem was that he was very handzy if you know what I mean). I wasn't ready for that kind of relationship, and I definintely wasn't ready for my first kiss!!! I want to wait a while until the time is right to kiss. I felt pressured at the moment, so I rejected him. It felt good to stand up for what I believe in, but now, I just feel plain wrong for not kissing him. Should I have just kissed him? He was so determined for the kiss, but I didn't know if he really wanted to kiss me because he really was interested in me, or for popularity at school. Plus he hit on every girl that he thought was fine, and he disrespected me sometimes, but yet respected me sometimes. !!!(Mixed Signals)!!! But please help, because I can not tell my mom or dad about this kind of stuff. They freak out when I ask them about what kind of cheese I should use for my sandwich, so why would I ask them about this situation. But please help me A.S.A.P.Are you ever wrong to not kiss a hot guy on the lips??? Read the additional details down below, please!
As long as you stood up for what you thought you are fine..........So you should be able to handle this problem but ill answer it anyway..............its good that you stood up for what u thought of because you could have been regreting it now instead of asking should i have done it! Get me? ..............Its best to do something when your not pressured cuz if your pressured then you wont think right! So i totally agree with your feeling of doing it cuz hes hot (its hard to resist! lol) But its best not doing it and now you can enjoy your first kiss with someone who deserves it!








Hope i helped! (Am i good enough for best answer? lol) xXxAre you ever wrong to not kiss a hot guy on the lips??? Read the additional details down below, please!
If you dont want to kiss him yet, thats okay. Its definately okay to want to wait. Dont feel bad about it or anything. you'll have your right moment.


Dont wait too long though, becuase first kisses tend to be very very nice. ;)





and if hes disrespecting you, and hitting on other girls tell him you dont want to be treated that way.


if he cares about you she should change that.


if not...


drop his sorry ***.
In my opinion, you did the right thing. If you felt pressured, you should just walk away from the situation. You shouldn't regret it because soon when you find the right guy, the kiss would be natural not awkward and pressured.
from a dudes point of view, at his age its prob alot of horemones that make him want to do ';sexual'; things. you are still young and dont have to rush into things your tottaly ok standing up for your self ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment