Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My lips turning dull brown colour,what can i do to turn it to pink,without using any lip gloss or lip balm?

im not a smoker btw,and every time i brush my teeth,i do brush my lips but it doesn't work to pink my lips thoughMy lips turning dull brown colour,what can i do to turn it to pink,without using any lip gloss or lip balm?
all u needa do is exfoliate them, like with a teaspoon of sugar and a few drops of water....they are turning brown because they have dead skin cells on them...just do that every couple days and in a couple weeks they should be back to normal and probably softer than before...if that doest work, ur skin is just turning naturally darker...it happens as u age and when ur in the sun more often...just use lip balm with sunscreen in it.My lips turning dull brown colour,what can i do to turn it to pink,without using any lip gloss or lip balm?
Simply prick a small, sterile needle lightly into the end of your index finger, then rub your index finger across your lips to give them a natural pink glow. (Make sure you stop the bleeding with a small piece of paper or bandage.)
i try to make my lips light pink to and when i put power cover up on i go over my lips until there light light and put lip gloss over it so it doesnt come off easily it rlly works
See if this link helps with your question...





http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/h鈥?/a>
permanent marker
is it normal to brush your lips? @_@
Crayons work. I recommend Crayola's new range.
rub ointment for sore relief on your lips

No comments:

Post a Comment