Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need a good lip balm to make my lips smooth and softer?

where can i get a good lip balm to make my lips smooth and softer.i really need itI need a good lip balm to make my lips smooth and softer?
Sassy,





Extreme Pout lip balm


http://www.isabellapelle.com/bestlipbalm鈥?/a>


they make my lips softer, and plumper. plus they taste great. lol


I don't know where in a mall, I order them online they ship it for free, but they are also found in high end boutiques in the South Beach area.I need a good lip balm to make my lips smooth and softer?
beeswax, I use it all the time and I put it on like twice a day and my lips are always soft and smooth, you can get it in Walgreen's and it is natural and healthy but it doesn't smell the best, I just put a flavored gloss on top and I don't smell the beeswax, this is the website for getting this fabulous item: http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>


- http://www.burtsbees.com/?WT.srch=1%26amp;mkwi鈥?/a> (this is the website of the company that makes the lip balm and it can help you too) I HOPE THAT I HELPED, GOOD LUCK finding what you want.


- Y.
My two fav lip balms have to be





1. polysporin daily lip care spf 30 (From any drugstore) For daytime, in a stick, really easy to apply





2. Soothing lip balm from the beauty rush line from victoria secret (can get from lasenza or victoria secret store, comes in a tub, lasts forever) For nighttime
CARMEX is the best and it's $1.02 at Target. It has Salyclyic Acid in it which ';sluffs'; off the dead skin cells and then it moisturizes the skin underneath. It's not a sexy product, but it's the best. It also has 15 SPF in it, which is great. They now make it in Cherry %26amp; Strawberry.


Great for wearing at bed time and also will help your lip liners go on smoother in the morning!
Blistex lip conditioner is the best, in my opinion. It has SPF 15 and you can use it in any weather condition! Even cold weather and your lips wont chap.
http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-product鈥?/a>





Everything youll ever need for perfect lips!


Nothing worked for me, vaseline, carmex, blistex... but this works like a dream!:)





Hope I helped!
The Body Shop (smells good too:)), Palmer's (doesm't smell so good, but is cheaper and really works), Nivea has some, even with light gloss, there are a lot of balms out there:)


hope i helped,


x.
Palmers make a coco-butter lip gloss.. it looks good and glossy smells great and most of all gives you very smooth lips. sold mostly in superdrug
Well Theres a Chap Stick Called: Soft Lips. Its really good.
Vaseline lip therapy is the best.
defiantly try vaseline. Its brilliant, or if not then try having a look in body shop
Boots...





Lipsyl, lipice, etc
almost any lip balm should work, but I personally prefer burt's bees
Aveeno instant relief medicated therapy....duane reade etc.
Lush's lip service
dont listen to them USE SOFT LIPS their soooo good to use
carmex works well too.








i heard burts bees or w/e is good too/
burts bees

No comments:

Post a Comment