Saturday, December 26, 2009

If Sarah Palin came up to you & kissed u square on the lips as u where passing by what would u do?

Slap her! And i would say ';Wrong girl';If Sarah Palin came up to you %26amp; kissed u square on the lips as u where passing by what would u do?
I would kiss her back. I would also try to cop a feel. If she let me I would slip her my address and a key.





If things worked out I would never wash the sheets.If Sarah Palin came up to you %26amp; kissed u square on the lips as u where passing by what would u do?
I would sock her in the face.
i don't know i think Sarah Palin kinda hot cuz she looks like Tina Fey who is also kinda hot
I would get sick. I really like her and admire her but, I am not a lesbian.
Curse her out and tell her daughter theres a thing called a condom.
I'd question her homophobia.
I'd slap her,


i dont like women


and i dont like her.
Ask her to kiss me lower.
I would say ';what the hell?';
Mrs. APC would take good care of her lol.
Ask her if she could hook me up with McCains wife. lol
slip her some tongue and grab her butt
die a lil on the inside
Whack her in the face and tell her her daughter is a stupid head
cross that number of my list of biggest fantasies

No comments:

Post a Comment