Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have been in a relatioship for a month and a bit, and we have kissed on the cheeks, but no lips?

If there is someway to get a kiss on the lips or how to be ready to do it let me kno please





I have been in a relatioship for a month and a bit, and we have kissed on the cheeks, but no lips?
honestly that's a really long time. there must be a reason why u two haven't kiss. I cant tell you to steal or prepare yourself but talk to your partner and find out what's holding u 2 back.I have been in a relatioship for a month and a bit, and we have kissed on the cheeks, but no lips?
when the moment feels right, on your next date, do it. if you don't initiate the kiss, he won't go for it. and if you get a negative reaction, well at least you tried and now you know. goodluck!
are you like 10

No comments:

Post a Comment