Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My friend uses foundation on her lips?

and covers it up with lip gloss to get nude lips! it really works good and i have tried it but it comes off after you drink or eat something...how can it stay longer...and does Maybelline/Loreil/Revlon (any drug store make-ups) sell them? if so tell me!My friend uses foundation on her lips?
Lipfinity by Revlon works really well. It stays on all day and comes with a gloss. They sell all colors, including the one I wear which is next to nude - it has a little color in it - but most people think I'm not wearing any lipstick. The color # is 210 and you can find it at any drugstore, sometimes they're on sale for about $7-8.My friend uses foundation on her lips?
Just buy any kind of foundation if you want to do it. Though it might not be too healthy...but who knows. Maybe lip gloss isnt great either but anyways, why not just use nude lip gloss? Either way is fine I guess.


Good luck.
i would put on chap stick instead that way it will stick to it because the lip gloss well is shiny and silky when the chap stick makes it work better.


hope i helped :D
I would just get a nude colored lipstick/gloss. Cover Girl makes Outlast which lasts 16 hours. A couple others have long-lasting lipsticks like that as well.
you could just use the foundation and not the lip gloss because the nude 'unshiny'; lip is so much better looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment