Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to heal chapped lips?

My upper lip is pretty badly chapped and it's starting to really bother me. I hate blistex and chapstick and all those things. Despite this, I put some blistex on last night and left it on overnight, but my lip seems to be even more chapped than it was before.





What can I do to heal my chapped upper lip fast without blistex or chapstick???How to heal chapped lips?
use chapstick at night, not blistex. blistex makes my lips chapped aslo. i just apply regular cherry chapstick before i go to sleep and in the am and my lips aren't chapped anymore.





How to heal chapped lips?
Pure vitamin e break open a capsule and apply.


They aren't expensive if you have to go buy some.





Also use a Berts Bee sort of lip balm they make several and are more pure and natural.





Drink a lot of water (Through a straw so your lips won't get wetter and you lick them which dries them out).





Avoid all things petroleum based aka vaseline.
  • salicylic acid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment