Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yesterday I saw two girls lock lips at the park and got confused. Is this normal or should i try it myself too?

Um have funYesterday I saw two girls lock lips at the park and got confused. Is this normal or should i try it myself too?
there is no normal


even if your not attracted to girls just do it for the fun of it(if you do that then that's another thing you can say you've done)


but do what you want to do


don't care about what other people say,Yesterday I saw two girls lock lips at the park and got confused. Is this normal or should i try it myself too?
You asked this question yesterday madame now that I pointed out the obvious let me tell you my answer


its normal for them because of their sexual orientation
If you wanna try it with another girl, let me know and i'll be there with a video camera.
If you are attracted to girls, then go ahead.
Please try it.
Only if you brush first !
Its normal.. you should try it..
didn't you ask this last night





then that one guy said ';yeah just make sure you film it';





idk maybe I'm crazy
try it.
whatever floats your boat. if you do try it though, make sure i'm there.
wow. go ahead if u want, just for the experience, i guess. i dont know why, but guys love to watch chicks make out T.T';
where they hot? if so you should have took pics and sent them to me...
please, if that's not your thing, then don't go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment