Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a problem with chaped lips. I have tried products like Chapstick None works very well.?

Which products for chaped lips works best for men?.I have a problem with chaped lips. I have tried products like Chapstick None works very well.?
Mary Kay has a new satin lips it exfoliates and then you have the lip balm to put on after wards. It works great getting rid of the dead skinI have a problem with chaped lips. I have tried products like Chapstick None works very well.?
Are you drinking enough water? You may be dehydrated and this may be part of your problem. I have heard that people should drink at least 64 ozs. of water per day but according to the Mayo Clinic, an individual's water needs vary according to many factors





If dehydration is not your problem, check out this site, they make a GREAT shea butter lip balm that I use and highly recommend: http://www.soapfairy.com/
Not to call you an alchoholic, but I go through the winter with no dry lips unless I've been drinking. Something about the alchohol dries out my lips, and Chapstick doen't help.
Try using Blistex, if your lips are really, really chapped it may feel like a burning sensation, but after 1 day or even a couple hours it works.
Mary Kay makes an excellent lip balm. It costs a lot more than Chapstick, but it is well worth it. You can find it for about half price on eBay.
carmex works for anyone
definitely try blistex!
medicated blistex....works real good!! Chapstick sucks!!
you could try vasaline....or Burt's Bees works really well too.
Carmax is good but i ended up addicted to it!...


I reckon that good old, plain vasoline is the best %26amp; it also comes in a tube for lip application...
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment