Sunday, April 25, 2010

Would you be offended if your significant other called you cinnamon lips?

i'm thinking that just might be my guys new nickname...buttercup is getting old.





what's your favorite nickname for your significant other?Would you be offended if your significant other called you cinnamon lips?
Ugh, mine called me Babe...one time she called me by my name and I was totally shocked...











EDIT: I wouldn't be offended because cinnamon tastes good:-)Would you be offended if your significant other called you cinnamon lips?
Nah I wouldn't.





Here's the best part about that name; it's a total make-out excuse.


You could be like, ';Hey come here, I want to see if your lips [still] taste like cinnamon.'; xD





When I have a significant other, I plan to call him Lover. xD


I'll be like, ';Where's my loverrrr?';


It works.
No, I wouldn't be :) That's kinda sweet actually... I wouldn't be offended by any name he called me...





I usually just call him ';babe'; or ';baby';... yeah, kinda lame, but I can't help it.
Well, I call Trixie, little girl. Cinnamon lips is a nice name though.








Yeah, I know Trix isn't my sig. other, but I wanted to answer this. =/
Cinnamon lips would sound better than honeybee .
well they say you can't inhale cinnamon or else you DIE or something, okay okay, maybe just choke..but still, Foil Suit is always a good pet name..
i would not be offended if my significant other


called me cinnamon lips.
If he's cool with it, fine. I wouldn't be offended--it reminds your guy how much you like the taste of his lips ;)
Not at all. cinnamon is good.





Shug is a fave name.
haha cinnamon lips...i wanna taste








ive been told my lips are the colour of them sometimes...
Nothing she calls me offends me as long as calls


I call her TS
Nope!!!
LOL never heard it before but its cute!!
dont know....
No it wouldn't bother me , and I don't have a certain someone yet .
We just call each other Baby.
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment