Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anything that can make my lips feel better?

I have a really bad habit of biting and picking at my lips. As many people may know, when you do that long enough, they get like the blistery scab-like-things on them.Well I was stupid enough to do that and give myself two of them. Is there anything that can make the swelling an what not go away? and a way to get me to stop picking at my lip? Thanks :)Anything that can make my lips feel better?
i have really chapped lips also that so i went to Tarte and picked up a vitamin E and sugar scrub lip balm,





one side is a smooth vitamin e glaze and on the other side on the vitamin e glaze is a part with brown sugar embedded on it so you put the vitamin e on, the turn it over and scrub away the dead skin with the sugar scrub and you can even lick the residue sugar off cuz its sugar....my lips have dramatically improved

No comments:

Post a Comment