Wednesday, April 28, 2010

White stuff around my nose,lips and on my chin area?

hi, i am suffering from them for quite sometime now. Because of these my makeup looks weird around these areas. Whats funny is, that i can actually draw them out with tiweezers. What are they and what can i do to get rid of them? They are just there every morningWhite stuff around my nose,lips and on my chin area?
exfoliate - use pure cane sugar to clean your skin, weekly. just pour some in your hand or on your fingettips and wash as you would with any cleanser








a paste of (real) oatmeal and water or milk will get rid of dead, dry skinWhite stuff around my nose,lips and on my chin area?
Maybe its really bad dry skin?...do you ever lotion real good before you go to sleep???
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment