Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have these little white dots on my lips at both sides they are visible when i push my tongue against my lip?

please does any know what these things .NO they arent sexually transmitted so no smart comentsI have these little white dots on my lips at both sides they are visible when i push my tongue against my lip?
Did you, perchance, just finish eating a sugar donut?I have these little white dots on my lips at both sides they are visible when i push my tongue against my lip?
They are probably just tiny cold sores or fever blisters. Sometimes I get them too, and I know I don't have any STD's! For me, they come on with fever or stress and go away on their own in a day or two. If not then I use Abreva cream. It's about $20.00 per tube but well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment