Sunday, April 25, 2010

Freckle on Vagina Lips, Whats wrong with me?

Im 14 years old, still a virgin.


Noticed it a while ago.


Is it normal to have them down there?


Im nervous about seeing a doctor since its in a personal place though :S


I haven't even told my mum, but if its serious i guess i will have to!Freckle on Vagina Lips, Whats wrong with me?
Don't waste your money going to the doctor. It's only a freckle. People get those all over the body in different places. It's nothing to worry over.Freckle on Vagina Lips, Whats wrong with me?
lol .


of course it is ok to have a freckle there


people get freckles anywere .


it may even be a birth mark . i have a freckle there too !


dont worry


if you belive it is more than a freckle then talk to your mom !
It's called a freckle. People get those. Everywhere. Quit freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment