Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I heard that keep biting inside lips accidentally when you eat, is a sign of some kind of illness?

I do this too. I think it's because once you bite it, it swells up. Then it's just in the way to get bitten over and over again.I heard that keep biting inside lips accidentally when you eat, is a sign of some kind of illness?
maybe you need braces or another sort of dental attention. I don't think that the biting is an illness, but if you have any sort of herpes infection in your mouth, biting your mouth can lead to a sore. I think most people have some variety of that virus in their mouth.I heard that keep biting inside lips accidentally when you eat, is a sign of some kind of illness?
i don't think so.
maybe you have big lips!
You're teeth could just be set at a certain angle to when you chew you bite or you could have puffy lips!
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment