Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kissing someone with big lips is so wet and sloppy. Can a relationship continue without kissing?

Everything else is great. I just can't stand having my face washed with spit!Kissing someone with big lips is so wet and sloppy. Can a relationship continue without kissing?
sorry, you cant be in a relationship with someone and not kiss them. if you dont like the way they kiss, you have to show them the way you like to be kissed. make it into a game: tell them ';i want you to kiss me just like this';, and then you show them, and just do that... it can be sort of sexy if you do it right





or your second option is to just tell them that you like kissing them, just not so much tongue, or whatever you dont like. if someone didn't like your kissing style, think of how you'd want them to bring it up to you, and just be really gentle about it.Kissing someone with big lips is so wet and sloppy. Can a relationship continue without kissing?
I felt the same way recently i just kissed a guy his lips arent huge but they are bigger than mine. The kiss was good don't get me wrong but it was just very sloppy i mean i had spit all on my face! i thought it was just me... Report Abuse

maybe you need to give him some kissing pointers. show him how you want to be kissed..you do it first and then say kiss me like this..big lips or not, its all in the technique.
well i think that u should teach him first and them tell him how u feel about his kisses so he wont feel bad when u start to teach him how to kiss. i dont think it is bad i use to think the same thing that guys wit big lips would swallow me down and wet up my face
try these two things, after you kiss with him make a scene of wiping your mouth if that doesn't work talk to him about it, if he gets mad then he may not be the one for you
Trust me its hard to be in a relationship and NO KISSING.


My boyfriend stopped kissing me, because it was hard for him as he use to get aroused and we both want to wait until marriage to sleep together.





I started feeling distant from him, didn't see him as a boyfriend. We had a talk and the kissing is back on.





The person that you are kissing must be in-experienced. Thats what people are like at the beginning, once you have been kissing for a while in a relationship, you start to pick up on how each of you wants and likes to be kissed.





Give him some pointers =)
girl i feel the same way i really dont think its so much the big lips i just think its the way the kissing is and how they kiss. me i dont think a relationship could seriously work without being able to kiss one another well at least for me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment