Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why is Angelina Jolie so attractive?,I mean apart from her lips and eyes? what is it?

She's like a birthday cake...Everybody gets a piece.Why is Angelina Jolie so attractive?,I mean apart from her lips and eyes? what is it?
I don't think people started out thinking that she was. When she was with that Billy Bob character most everyone thought she was strange. I don't remember ever hearing she was beautiful back then. Now that she has changed and made her life more about being a humanitarian I think she became beautiful in most peoples eyes. She has become more at peace with herself and it shows.Why is Angelina Jolie so attractive?,I mean apart from her lips and eyes? what is it?
Personally, I think a lot of it is her attitude and 'carriage' - she is always very poised and confident when she's in front of any camera (at least that I've seen).





Her crazy curves don't hurt, either ;-)
I MEAN SHE REALLY ISN'T ALL THAT ATTRACTIVE THERE ARE SOME TIMES SHE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING AND OTHER TIMES.....EH.
Angelina is not all that. I mean come on. There is really nothing attractive about her. =/
She really isnt attractive, she can look okay when she really tries to look girl but thats it.
I personally,don't think she is all that.I think sometimes she looks like her own caricature
well to all the men i've talked to she is like naked at some part in all her movies or something so they get to see something like her *** or something
she isnt attractive


at all


i dont like her


she is not as great as she pretends to be
she isnt, she looks anorexic
If it weren't for her lips and eyes she wouldn't be gorgeous. She has a huggee fore head..
I think she was attractive before the weight loss.
she isn't attractive
I think because she has that ';exotic'; look to her...
her boobs otherwise shes ugly
she luks like a skeleton with a big head n fish lips.. blehhh
She is not even that good looking
ummm.. shes NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment