Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am thinking about having the fat from my chest injected into my lips. Any takers?

I know I have heard of this surgery being done before...I am thinking about having the fat from my chest injected into my lips. Any takers?
Fat grafting to the lips doesn't usually last. I would opt for a temporary filler and then if you like the look, go for a more long-term or permanent filler. HTH : )I am thinking about having the fat from my chest injected into my lips. Any takers?
Takers for what? Your fat? Your lips? What are you asking?





Nancy Sinatra did that and it ruined her face. Be content with what you have. It's not about looks, you know.
no thanks
Your depiction sounds very heavy .. and has allotted you the chance/opportunity to improve your self -esteem. Thumps Up! Do what you have to do. Handshake on the courage.
I am not taking any thing from that. lol
it's stupid
please don't do that!!!! that looks so retarded
eww
I'm sorry to hear that you don't appreciate your thin lips. Every woman's difference is a trademark of her beauty. To find satisfaction in your appearance is to realize that you are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment