Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does A Lip Tint Cause Pale Lips?

I've always heard that lipstick and lip tints both cause pale lips. Is it because they protect your lips from the sun? Does the sun give your lips more color or is that just a myth? What is the difference between lipstick and a lip tint. When you're 2 weeks pregnant, are there any harmul effects o smoking, just at 2 weeks? I'm NOT going to smoke during my pregnancy. I was just curious.Does A Lip Tint Cause Pale Lips?
as long as you stop now, there should be no problems. I hope that you will quit for good for the sake of your baby, though. second-hand smoke is a killer.





your lips are the color they are because of pigment in them. They will stay the same color no matter if they get sun or not. you should protect your lips from the sun, however, as they are susceptible to certain types of skin cancer.Does A Lip Tint Cause Pale Lips?
no
I haven't heard anything about the pale lips.... lipstick is a stick of color that you put on your lips while lip tint is a liquid-y type thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment