Sunday, April 25, 2010

How less attractive would you find a person if they have a bad case of herpes on their lips?

well I caught it from you and the valtrex helps. Hope you still love me. I still think your hot.How less attractive would you find a person if they have a bad case of herpes on their lips?
very less attractive.....How less attractive would you find a person if they have a bad case of herpes on their lips?
I'd hold off on the kissing...
Ohhh noooo, I wouldn't never talk to them again, :[
Eww...gross..attraction would go down to zero.
total turn off......i saw on the tv show Dr G. Medical Examiner where this girl who had simply been bitten on the lip by someone w/ herpes broke out in sores all over her body and suddenly died ....it was gross and sad...no herpes for me- thank you....
I would imagine that they have ';toxic waste'; written on their foreheads. %26lt;shudder%26gt; EWE.
EWWWWW NO WAY!........





I can only think herpes simplex 1 is often an extension of herpes simplex 2 and that break out might be on their genitals too! BIg turn off!
Which lips?
very less attractive.


would never want to chance getting it by being involved with that person.
top lips or bottom lips?
If opposites attract and she be positive (HIV positive) then I must remain negative AND RUN TO THE SOUTH POLE AS FAST AS I CAN YA DIG!
completly detracted!!!!!!! ewwww!
About as attractive as a knat on a dogs *** LMAO
well if its a cold sore due to being sick: i dont think i would be kissing them, but honestly people get cold sores, as far as herpes...you know if its herpes its outta control!
very less attractive.


no questions.
As long as they are buying my booze....Love is blind
A little Herpes never killed anyone.. lmao
on a scale of 1-10 they would lose about 3.5 points from the scale
THEY WOULD BE THE MOST DISGUSTING SIGHT TO EVEN LOOK AT

No comments:

Post a Comment