Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do so many girls insist on taking pictures with the pursed lips and peace signs? who started that anyway?

it bugs me. it looks ridiculous.Why do so many girls insist on taking pictures with the pursed lips and peace signs? who started that anyway?
Hey!


I know. It makes them look like dumb sl*ts. But like if you take it in a few out of all the pics you have, I guess it's okay. But some girls do it in EVERY picture. Like chillax, be silly. Smile normally. Girls are so cautious with the way they look in pictures.


';EWWWW i look so ugly take it off!!! why did you upload it omgzz';Why do so many girls insist on taking pictures with the pursed lips and peace signs? who started that anyway?
I agree. I hate all the preppy little kiddies who think they are so cool and do all these retarded myspace poses. I agree 100% with what you are saying.
I have been wondering about that too. My 15 year old cousin does it in all of her photos and I think it looks retarded


Honestly until this question I had no idea other girls did it. I just thought my cousin didn't know how to take a picture
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment