Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do i get my lips back to its original color?

i use to smoke alot of weed in school so my lips are black but now i dont and i want to lighten them back up ....any ideas?????How do i get my lips back to its original color?
Tattoo them.How do i get my lips back to its original color?
by biting them or by sucking ..
are you a black person originally? were they black when you started? i never heard of such a thing if you are white. send us all a picture of this.
Either stop smoking, but seeing how thats not an option, use some lip boml on a regular basis, or brush your lips with a toothbrush.
you cant lighten it...so juz cover it up
go to a doctor.that sounds kind of creepy.i'm not sure if u can have them back the same color
what the hell? My brothers have smoked it since like forever and they dont have black lips!!! what kind of weed where you smoking dude?
What is your ethnicity?

No comments:

Post a Comment