Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you think big lips on boys are attractive?

I have big lips which are really pink and people make fun of me sometimes lolDo you think big lips on boys are attractive?
I like big lips on boys. I think it's cute. And you look great in the picture! Very cute...even though it's a little hard to see you, I can still tell you're pretty cute. Girls must be after you! :)Do you think big lips on boys are attractive?
well it depends all on the way the boy looks. like if the boy is ugly then yea but if the boy is hott then heck yea!! they are attractive!! it makes girls wanna kiss them!! lol. especially if they know how to lick them!! hahahaha ;)
LOL....it depends on how big and yeah they're attractive as long as they're not chapped and their moist and the boy knows what to do with them
ummm i would have to see a pic of yours but i think they r sometimes
yes I think its sexy!
idk depends on the rest of the bod
yes
ehh no
good
idk it depends on how the rest of ur face looks
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment