Friday, January 8, 2010

There seems to be cracked skin below my lips but above my chin. Lotion isn't helping. HELP?

I need help because the internet has WAY too much info to help. And I don't feel like bugging my parents to take me to the doctor.There seems to be cracked skin below my lips but above my chin. Lotion isn't helping. HELP?
It sounds like you have a sensitive patch of skin so i would suggest using a moisturiser called Aveeno - its light and sinks in well, it soesnt feel oily and doesnt block pores..i use it round my nose and between my eyes and its the best one i have come across yet. Though there may still be an underlying reason why this keeps happening - have you ever shaved there or (not knowing your gender or age) been kissed by someone with stubble (no matter how little)? It may be a type of allergy rash.


Try a moisurizer a couple of times a day and if it dosent clear up, you may be better bugging your parents to take you to the doctors, just to put an end to it :)There seems to be cracked skin below my lips but above my chin. Lotion isn't helping. HELP?
try a healing lip balm.





if nada, then try some vaseline, and if neither work then it's likely a fungal infection and you need cream for it. you can get anti-fungal cream for them chemist without a prescription.
I have the same type of skin. I use a natural moisturizer from Lush which has oils that moisturize but are good for sensitive skin and don't make you break out. It's called Imperialis, it's wonderful. =)
use vaseline
try some chapstick
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment