Friday, January 8, 2010

My lips have turned black due to smoking,is there any way to regain my colour of lips?

Lip colour does change due to intensive smoking.Thts a proven fact. Just quit smoking and apply juice of coriander leaves on your lips every night before going to bed.Slowly,but surely,your lips will regain their natural color.My lips have turned black due to smoking,is there any way to regain my colour of lips?
go to the doctor. that isn't normal and you could be getting a disease,





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>My lips have turned black due to smoking,is there any way to regain my colour of lips?
stop smoking immediately and use moisturiser or lip protection


Good Day.
quit smoking and apply lip moisturizer 24/7!!!
go 2 a dermatologist %26amp; stop smoking cuz its freaking disgusting
ew are you serious! wtf go to a doctor. there is something seriously wrong with you.
Smoking is bad!!!!!


You can tattoo them at a salon
Your lips are not meant to change colour, go to see a doctor.
BLACK!? See a doctor right away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment