Friday, January 8, 2010

My lips are turning very unusually bright red, please help?

My lips are turning very bright and reddish and very slightly yellowish also and shiny, I know it may sound good to some people, but if you would actually look at them, the colour looks very unhealthy and unusual and does not adjust with my face colour which have been turning yellowish these days. I hate the colour of my lips, looks very unhealthy and unusual. My lips are smooth and healthy so it is not because of cracks or dry lips.I dont use any sorts of make-up at all and I don't smoke, I'm twelve. My lip texture is very healthy, its only the colour. Anyone knows why this may be happenning to my lips or how to get rid of it?


Thanks.My lips are turning very unusually bright red, please help?
The fact that your skin is turning yellow is a little concerning. You really should see a doctor about it, because yellow skin can be a sign of liver problems (the term is called ';jaundice';, you can google it).





You aren't eating pounds of carrots every day, are you? Because some people who eat unusually large amounts of carrots will develop slightly orange/yellow skin, because the pigment from the carrots gets deposited in the skin. But that's only in rare cases where the person is literally eating pounds of carrots each day.





I think you should really see a doctor though.

No comments:

Post a Comment