Friday, January 8, 2010

I started a new prescription acne medicine and it's making the skin around my lips extremely dry. Help!?

I put on moisturizer every five minutes but it quickly absorbs.


Using cetaphil moisturizer and lip balm -- doesnt workI started a new prescription acne medicine and it's making the skin around my lips extremely dry. Help!?
use a different acne medication or try to keep the acne medicne away from your lips. if you think about it most people dont really need acne medicine near their lips. keep on moisterizing!I started a new prescription acne medicine and it's making the skin around my lips extremely dry. Help!?
There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment