Friday, January 8, 2010

The space under my nose and above my lips are red....HOW to get it to its natural color?

well the space from under my nose and above my lips are red...


from blowing my nose almost all day (i have allergys)








way to get it back to its natural toneThe space under my nose and above my lips are red....HOW to get it to its natural color?
try not to touch it or use the lotion infused tissues.





you could use makeup to hide it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.The space under my nose and above my lips are red....HOW to get it to its natural color?
I don't know how to get it back to it's normal color like, tomorrow, but when I have to blow my nose a lot I gently put a little vaseline under my nose and wherever else it is irritated (this is only when I'm home, of course). That way it protects the skin and doesn't irritate it anymore.
The best thing to do is let it heal and keep it moisturized. if you put something harsh on it it will burn and sting.


Some moisturizers are to harsh for a raw nose.


I like to use Vaseline but wear you put it will be shinny so i don't put it on when im going out.
wash your face tonight, take some allergy meds, and use a soft tissue whenever you blow your nose. if it's not normal by morning, i suggest using some coverup and bringing tissues with you to school. Hope this helps!
Try Eucerin Calming Creme or Aquaphor.


They both have mineral oil, but they do not harm my extremely sensitive skin.
DON'T irritate it any more. Try not to even touch it if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment