Friday, January 8, 2010

In western culture is it ok 4 a father 2 kiss a son on the lips? I presume with a daughter its ok. Enlighten m?

Everybody/family is different, but in general, in western society is not ok for a family member to kiss another family member on the lips. I really don't care, but I'm just saying what's generally seen as ok.In western culture is it ok 4 a father 2 kiss a son on the lips? I presume with a daughter its ok. Enlighten m?
I think it depends on the household.





Different families in western culture show different amounts of affection. It's not really universal. My family is very affectionate (we always say ';I love you'; at end of phone calls, kiss goodbye) whereas my best friend's family never says ';I love you';.





In my particular family, all of us generally just kiss on the cheek because it's loving but not so intimate.In western culture is it ok 4 a father 2 kiss a son on the lips? I presume with a daughter its ok. Enlighten m?
well it depends on the family, some people do that, others don't, it just depends... but most of us here in the u.s. would find that a bit... odd to say the least (: my family and i always say i love you, and give each other kisses on the cheek, hugs, etc. on the other hand one of my friends families shake hands when they meet, or at the end of a conversation say have a nice day :$
It's not common for parents to kiss either gender on the lips. Kisses on the lips are generally viewed as intimate, and kisses on the cheek are affectionate.
NOW THAT'S WRONG!!! THAT'S REALLY WRONG!!! And I thought being gay was bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment