Friday, January 8, 2010

My face complexion is fair but my lips r black how i make my lips pink?

Just don't be upset. take some ratanjot Dane and mixed them in sarso oil as u required.then boil this mixture for a few second it becomes into red colour.store this oil in to a little jar of bottle when it becomes warm.and use it on your lips twice a day.once in morning and once at night.use regularly for a month.it makes your lips natural pink %26amp; shiny.and remember avoid dark lipsticks for some time.My face complexion is fair but my lips r black how i make my lips pink?
If you are a smoker quit smoking first. If you are a non smoker but still your lips are black, try applying beetroot juice every night without fail, until the color is lightened. It definitely decrease the pigmentation with proven effects.





And there is there is this thing called hereditary. So if that is the case you can't do much about it. But accept as it is. You can use lip shades that suits the skin tone and original lip color.





Above all dont worry coz darker lips are considered sexier as well as pink lustrous lips.My face complexion is fair but my lips r black how i make my lips pink?
HI


i am sorry to say there is no way to do this as on my friend answers you that stop smoking if you do.you can just makes them nice with a few lips tic tricks you better know then me how to makes them good with lips tic all ways draw out lining before using lips tic
USES THE RED ROSE WATER WITH HONEY ON LIPS OR


IN NIGHT BEFORE SLEEPING PUT THE RED ROSE ON UR LIPS.
apply vaselene %26amp; honey on u'r lips before going to bed %26amp; u'll see the difference within a day
aply cooriander juice+honey in your lips while u go to sleep. regularly for a month. it gives u good result.
Try putting mustard oil in your belly button before going to sleep. It works.
apply mixture of beat root and lemon juice regularly





visit www.rountana.com
apply lipstick
Kiss me baby.
U should try this cool lip balm from 'food for skin'.. It really works. Some of my fwenz used it :)
try DR LIPS
apply dark pink lip stick
use a lip stick

No comments:

Post a Comment