Friday, January 8, 2010

Indian ladies - do u wax or thread your upper lips?

Hi, I am chindian. Very fair but with indian features. I recently noticed that the fine hair above my lips are more obvious than before, I would like to remove it but so afraid to do so, I'm just afraid it would get even thicker or grow darker. Any suggestions? Thanks :)Indian ladies - do u wax or thread your upper lips?
hey hun


i do that alot they wont grow faster or even thinker they will grow like once every 2 month well for me it did


i love the idea threading your upper lip its cool and it work really goodIndian ladies - do u wax or thread your upper lips?
I tanned . So the fine hairs above my lips doesnt show too obviously .


Oh , im a chinese .


but actually it doesnt look real good to be tan .


so i heard people went to thread out facial hairs .
Since we can't see we can't know If It needs to be removed. You can bleach It If It is fine but once you start waxing you will have to do like every month!
Threading is easier and no fuss .Mostly Indian women thread their upper lip.
Threading
Thread.
Depends....





Is that American Indian or India Indian?
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment